Residential | Single Family
- Beds: 6 to 8
- Baths: 4
- Garage: na
- Sqft: 2277
- Lot Size: 5,000
- Built: 1940
AWESOME Landlord Opportunity with 2 cashflow properties for the price of one*2 single family homes that use to be 2 duplexes with (4) 2 bedroom 1 bath units*Recent Roofs on both properties 2018*Highest & Best is to rehab & convert back into 4 units and lease each unit for $800 a month or Section 8 in this zip code pays approx $1,386 for 3 bdrm so you could keep in 2 single family homes and wouldn't have to spend so much on rehab and still bring in hopefully over $2,700 a month*Close to downtown in area with rising rent & low inventory*Exterior is currently being painted & replacing rotten wood (will get updated pictures soon)Owner has appraisal for $300,000 based upon income approach that can be provided with acceptable offer?
- Seller will only accept Cash, Line of Credit, Hard Money, Rehab Loan for fixer upper properties.
- Seller's Ideal Closing Date: Nov 30, 2018
- Property is being offered "AS IS, WHERE IS".
- There are no inspection or financing contingencies.
- Bidders must inspect property before bidding ends or ask for inspection contingency to take place within 48 business hours of acceptance. If bidder asks for this contingency they will be subject to losing their $997 deposit for taking the property off the market if they don't close on property. If they do close then this $997 will go towards buyers earnest money.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale.
- Title is open for subject property, and Seller warrants their aren't any liens on property that will prevent it from closing.
- Buyer will receive a General or Special Warranty Deed, depending on title.
- Seller will only accept Cash, Line of Credit or Hard Money Loans for fixer upper properties.
- The Buy Now feature allows users to buy a property NOW instead of waiting for the auction to end.
- Seller reserves the right to a final review and can accept or reject any offers if highest or Buy Now Bidder doesn't provide satisfactory verification of their ability to close on the property.
Starting Bid/Make Us an Offer
Can't wait for the auction to end?
You don't have to wait for the bidding to end, or compete with other offers if you are willing to buy this property at this price?
- Buyer will pay a $497 buyer premium to buy your property at closing & funding.
- Buyer pays for half the closing & escrow fees, plus their prorated share of property taxes and HOA fees from the day of closing until the end of the year. Seller pays for half the closing & escrow fees, plus the owners title policy and their prorated share of property taxes and HOA fees up to the day of closing.
- Buyer will be responsible to buy survey, HOA documents and resale certificate if needed.
- Earnest Money Deposit is $2,000 or 2% of the Sales Price (whichever is greater).