Residential | Single Family
- Beds: 5
- Baths: 3
- Garage: 2 Cars
- Sqft: 2270
- Lot Size: 5000
- Built: 1997
GREAT Property for a Rehab or for Landlord*House built in 1997, a 2 story with 2,270 sqft with 5 bedrooms, 3 full baths, a LARGE Gameroom upstairs and 2 car GARAGE*Brick on the front and 1/2 way up the sides and Hardiplank remainder of exterior*Kitchen and 2 bathrooms have a nice granite counter tops, kitchen cabinets look better than competition, Recent GAS stove/oven, water heater is about 4 years old, the tub surround in baths & vanities are in excellent condition and master has garden tub and it has wood laminate on the stairs is in GOOD Condition*Market Rent in this area is approx $1,600 a month but Section 8 will pay up to $2,037 in this zip code which could bring in over $700 POSITIVE Cash Flow!!! (See Landlord Analyzer & Check out list of repairs in attachment below) Entertaining all reasonable offers*Call Richard @ 713-553-1331 with questions or showing information*
- Seller will only accept Cash, Line of Credit, Hard Money for fixer upper properties.
- Seller's Ideal Closing Date: Feb 28, 2019
- Property is being offered "AS IS, WHERE IS".
- There are no inspection or financing contingencies.
- Bidders must inspect property before bidding ends or ask for inspection contingency to take place within 48 business hours of acceptance. If bidder asks for this contingency they will be subject to losing their $997 deposit for taking the property off the market if they don't close on property. If they do close then this $997 will go towards buyers earnest money.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale.
- Title is open for subject property, and Seller warrants their aren't any liens on property that will prevent it from closing.
- Buyer will receive a General or Special Warranty Deed, depending on title.
- Seller will only accept Cash, Line of Credit or Hard Money Loans for fixer upper properties.
- The Buy Now feature allows users to buy a property NOW instead of waiting for the auction to end.
- Seller reserves the right to a final review and can accept or reject any offers if highest or Buy Now Bidder doesn't provide satisfactory verification of their ability to close on the property.
Current Highest Bid
Can't wait for the auction to end?
You don't have to wait for the bidding to end, or compete with other offers if you are willing to buy this property at this price?
- Buyer will pay a $497 buyer premium to buy your property at closing & funding.
- Buyer pays for owners title policy, all escrow fees and will be responsible for property taxes & HOA fees from the day of closing until the end of the year. Seller pays for their prorated share of property taxes & HOA dues up to the day of closing/funding.
- Buyer will be responsible to buy survey, HOA documents and resale certificate if needed.
- Earnest Money Deposit is $2,000 or 2% of the Sales Price (whichever is greater).